Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Montager

Wow! There are sure a lot of ways to waste time/have fun on the web. After learning about all of them in 27 Things, I may never get any work done again (If you are my supervisor and reading this, please be aware that this is all a joke - ha ha!)

I am currently using Flickr Montager to create a mosaic of panda pictures (I am obsessed with pandas and have collected panda stuff since third grade). The only problem is that the search function seems to be based on the tags assigned to the photos by the Flickr member who posted them, so you don't always get just what you wanted. Some of the photos included I can understand, such as those of cars (there is a car in England called a Panda) and street crossing (they are always talking about panda crossings in the British mysteries I read), but why is there a photo of some guy at the beach? Anybody know if there is a way to print out these mosaics -- perhaps in larger format? I would love to print out the panda one for my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment